#79F-16-PC – 16′ Rail & Post Custom Clamping System
JLT Clamping System for the Custom Woodworker who produce 16′ Railing, Long Posts and Face Glue Solid Wood Components up to 6″ Thick.
- (5) total gluing levels.
- Includes (36) 3 1/2″ High Jaw 40″ opening clamps as well as (72) Rocker Plate Adapters for up to 6″ thick material
- Innovative, Space Saving Feature that allows the Clamps to be hung Vertically when not in use
- Taylor’s Patented and Successful Clamp Arm Design
- Versatility to Edge Glue or Face Glue Hundreds of Woodworking Components
- 100% steel tubular construction.
- Accessories: #302-40-H-R Clamps, 138B, 150B Glue Spreaders, 180A, 79-16 Hold downs, 80-1706 Rocker Plates
Machine Footprint: 196″L x 70″H x 48″W
- Highest Production JLT clamping system for the Medium Size Shop.
- BEST VALUE and our MOST VERSATILE
- Edge Glue and Face Glue a variety of solid wood components
- Produce 84+ edge glued panels per day with a Standard Setup
- Face Glue, Utilizing our Rocker Plates, a Wide Variety of Railing Stock, Posts, Beams, Flooring Blanks, and more
- Includes (36) 3 1/2″ High jaw 40″ Clamps
- Optional 52″ Clamps Available on Request
- Each Clamp Arm INCLUDES Rocker Plate Jaw Extensions for Face Gluing
- Free Standing Unit with 3000 lbs. Weight Capacity
- 100% Complete Tubular Steel Construction
- Put (2) 12′ Panel Clamps side by side for edge gluing up to 24′ long Products
- Complete 3 Year Warranty
- Accessories: #302-40-H-R Clamps, 138B 8″ x 48″ Taylor Plate Spreader, 150B Glue Spreader, 180A Pneumatic Panel Flattener, 79-16 Holddowns, 80-1706 Rocker Plates
16' Panel Clamp (36 Clamps)