Tackling the Labor Shortage With Integrated Automation Systems
Time & Location
About the Event
(A Keep America Machining® Event)
Oct 26th & 27th, 2021
(Fill out the form to save your seat )
Is your company ramping up production but struggling to find qualified employees? Have you considered automation but are unsure of the benefits vs. costs?
Join C.R. Onsrud, Barbaric, and Microvellum on October 26th and 27th to explore how integrated automation systems & software could help your business tackle the labor shortage, increase throughput, and reduce your cost per part.
At this event you will:
- Experience the latest C.R. Onsrud, Barbaric, and Microvellum automated panel processing technology
- Learn how to evaluate if your company is ready for automation
- Determine the level of automation that is right for your business:Full Automation - automated material selection and loading, CNC machining, automated offload, and automatic sorting and stacking of nested parts - even from rolling nests (where each nest is unique)! Partial Automation - Automated machining with automated infeed or offload Automated Routing Only - machine your parts but handle material flow manually or with cost-effective aids (like vacuum lifts)
Additionally, all attendees will get an exclusive look at a fully automated material handling, high-speed machining, and vision-based part stacking & palletizing system that resides at the Barbaric and IMA Schelling showroom in NC.
We’ll have time for Q&A after each session, so bring your questions!
- October 26th - 10:30 AM
- October 26th - 1:30 PM (Available Live Stream - 1.25hrs)
- October 26th - 4:00 PM
- October 27th - 10:30 AM (Available Live Stream - 1.25hrs)
- October 27th - 1:30 PM
- October 27th - 4:00 PM
Food & Drink For In-person Attendees: (Please notify us of any food allergies)
10:30 Sessions - Coffee & Breakfast Snacks
1:30 Sessions - Lunch Provided
4:00 Sessions - Snacks, Beverages, and Beer
Featured LIVE DEMO Equipment:
- Material Loading/handling - LCV Material Loder from Barbaric
- Machining - RH-Series CNC Router from C.R. Onsrud
- Stacking - NST Nesting Picker from Barbaric
- Software - Nesting CAD/CAM Software from Mcrovellum
Live Stream Info:
While filling out the event registration form to the right, choose a time slot with "live stream" in the drop-down and you will be sent a live stream link prior to the event date.
Continue Exploring Onsrud Machinery:
Session 1: In Person
Session 2: In Person & Live-Stream