Woodworking Manufacturing Month
Time & Location
About the Event
About: Created by the International Woodworking Fair (IWF), Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America (WMMA), and the Woodworking Machinery Industry Association (WMIA), Woodworking Manufacturing Month puts the spotlight on North American innovation and contributions to the global industry.
While the entire month is dedicated to celebrating our industry, several of our manufacturing partners will be hosting formal demos and events during the week of 10/25-10/29, but other dates and curated demonstrations are available upon your request. Participants include:
- C.R. Onsrud: 10/26-10/27 Keep America Machining Event (in-person & virtual) at the IMA Schelling showroom in Raleigh, NC.Register Here.
- Weima: 10/25-10/29 Week-long open house and demonstrations at the Rock Hill, SC facility.
- PADE USA: 10/25-10/29 Velox Miter Machining Center demos available upon request at the Conover, NC showroom.
- Nordfab Ducting: 10/25-10/29 Plant tour and demos available upon request at Thomasville, NC facility.
- Nederman: 10/25-10/29 Plant tour and demos available upon request at Charlotte, NC facility.
If any of these dates don't work, we would be happy to set something up more convenient for you. Would you like a curated WMM Experience? Let us know and we will set everything up for you.